Feature & Follow Friday #11


"The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read."

Activity: 
PHOTOBOMB!!!! Photobomb a picture with your favorite book. Share it of course.

Embrace by Jessica Shirvington!

Thank you so much for stopping by - you can follow me by Bloglovin (preferred) or Twitter

Follow on Bloglovin
 
You can also follow via Linky, RSS, Google + and Goodreads! If you follow by more than one let me know & I'll return the favour!

Happy Friday :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute pic Amy! I need to read Jessica's Violet Eden series! They are on my TBR for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Jess :) I seriously can't recommend this series enough - it's AMAZING!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by & feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!!! And I'm always happy to spread the comment love around :)