Stacking The Shelves #4


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves.

So I keep telling myself I need to cut back on requesting and buying so many books, because my TBR is so long, but…well…I have no self control, so this is what I added to my shelves!

Netgalley & ARCs for Review:

Girl On Tour By Caisey Quinn
A huge thanks to Caisey for this arc!

Life, Love & Lemons by Magan Vernon
A huge thanks to the awesome Magan for sending me an arc!

Out of Play by Nyrae Dawn & Jolene Perry
Thanks to Heather at Entangled Publishing

Dance For Me By Helena Newbury
Thanks to Helena for sending this one

No One's Angel by Kelly Walker
From Netgalley (All Night Reads)

Hotshot by Julie Garwood
From Netgalley (Penguin Books Australia)

Star Attraction by Vanessa Stubbs
From Netgalley (Penguin Books Australia)

Purchased: (Thanks to my friend Karen for my Amazon GC - so technically I didn't buy anything this week..right??)

My Paper Heart by Magan Vernon

No Attachments by Tiffany King

Taste The Heat by Rachel Harris


Gifted:

Wishing For Someday Soon by Tiffany King
Thanks to the lovely Tiffany for the giveaway!

FREE on Amazon (Woo Hoo!!):

Against The Wall by Julie Prestsater

Love of Truth by C.T. Oliver

Five by Christie Rich

Well that's what's new to my bookshelf - what about you?

7 comments:

  1. I really need to read "Hotshot". I loved last year's Julie Garwood (Sweet Talk). Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I haven't read Sweet Talk, if Hotshot turns out to be any good, I might have to check that one out too :)

      Delete
  2. Look at all these awesome books! I have Girl on Tour and Out of Play- I can't wait to read both of them! And I loved No Attachments and Taste The Heat! I can't wait to hear what you think of them! Happy reading Amy!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am dyeing to start Girl On Tour, but I'm a little scared, cause I know it's gonna break my damn heart into tiny pieces!!!! I've almost finished Out Of Play and I was surprised how much I'm enjoying it, the two authors technique does't always work, but I think they've pulled it off really well!

      Delete
  3. Five looks interesting! This are all new to me. I hope them! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I immediately judged that one by it's cover! I think it still might be free on Amazon :D

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by & feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!!! And I'm always happy to spread the comment love around :)