Swoon Thursday #15


Swoon Thursday is a weekly event hosted by YA Bound.This is how it works:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog.

This week, I’m SWOONING over:

Title: Off Limits
Series: Off Series #2
Author: Sawyer Bennett
Published: April 14th 2013
Genre: NA Contemporary Romance
Rating: 4/5
Goodreads  |  Amazon  |  Review

I'm staring straight into her eyes and they are warm and languid. I lower my gaze and her lips are slightly parted, and one soft pant comes out. Her legs are hanging down against my crotch and I know she can feel the erection I started sporting the minute I really paid attention to her lyrics.

Neither one of us moves, and I am just considering if I should kiss her or let her slide down, when she does the unbelievable and lowers her mouth to mine...

When she slips her tongue into my mouth, it's all over for me. With one hand firmly around her waist to hold her body against mine, I bring the other one up to grab her hair...

Then she uses her arms for leverage to pull her body up, wrapping her legs around my waist, crossing her feet behind my back. She slides down a little and it puts her softness in direct, molten contact with my hardness. I flip our bodies around and push her up against the freshly painted wall. I can feel the wetness against my arms that are probably crushing her right now...

Well all I can say is I'd be happy for Nix to throw me up against a freshly painted wall anytime ;)

So what's making you swoon this week?

12 comments:

  1. Hot, Hot, Hot! I bought this series, and am so excited to read it! Thanks for sharing one awesome swoon!

    Here's mine:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/07/swoon-thursday-29.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It such a great steamy series! Hope you enjoy them :)

      Delete
  2. WIN! I need to buy this one and Off Sides already! GAH! And I'm starting Off Course this week! Great swoon doll!

    My Swoon

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I'm reading Off Course now & it is even hotter!!! Mainly because of Cillian, who will most certainly be featuring in a future Swoon post!!!

      Delete
  3. OMG! This is totally a hot swoon! Though, I don't know how I would feel trying to get that paint out of my hair. LOL. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I guess that could be a bit of a problem! Although with Nix in the room I probably wouldn't notice until it was too late hehe ;)

      Delete
  4. OMG!!! I really need to get this series, I have read so many good things!!!

    Thanx for visiting my SWOON!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such an amazing series and it just keeps getting better!

      Delete
  5. That was yummmy. I have got to make time for this series. They sound so good.! Awesome swoon!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously LOVE this series...very yummy ;)

      Delete
  6. Hot! Wall sexing and grabbing hair. My kind of read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that statement could not be truer!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by & feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!!! And I'm always happy to spread the comment love around :)