Stacking The Shelves #6


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves.

These are all the beautiful books I got over the past fortnight!

ARCs for Review:

Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
A huge thanks to Harlequin Teen Australia (who also auto-approved me this week, yay!!)

Off Chance by Sawyer Bennett
A big thanks to Sawyer for sending this one!

Seven Day Fiancé By Rachel Harris
A big thanks to Rachel & Entangled!

In Harmony by Helena Hewbury
Thanks to Helena & IFB Tours

Gifted:
Escaping Me by Elizabeth Lee
A huge thanks & hugs to fellow Aussie Rachel Brookes for gifting this to me :) xx

Purchased:
Destiny Gift by Juliana Haygert

Out Of Line by Jen McLaughlin

Playing With Her Heart by Lauren Blakely

The Devil's Tattoo by Nicole R Taylor

A Matter Of Fate by Heather Lyons

Swag:

I also got these awesome Lux bookmarks from the lovely Christine @ I *Heart* Big Books!! Thanks so much! :)

Well that's what's new to my bookshelf - what about you?

10 comments:

  1. I've yet to check out the Katie McGarry books, but really want to and I've had pushing the limits forever now. Great haul!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pushing The Limits is amazing and so is Dare You Too! You really have to get into this series, I promise you won't regret it! :)

      Delete
  2. Nice book haul you got this week. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen "Seven Day Fiance" all over the place this weekend. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it seems a popular one! I've just started it and it's really good so far :)

      Delete
  4. I can't wait to read Crash into You. Enjoy your reads :)

    Old GFC follower. My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either, I've been looking forward to this one for months!!

      Delete
  5. Crash into you is one I keep debating on. I hope you enjoy it. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wanting to read this one since I finished Dare You To - I really want to read Isaiah's HEA :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by & feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!!! And I'm always happy to spread the comment love around :)