Stacking The Shelves #18



Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves.

I've added so many lovely books to my shelves these past few weeks!


ARCs for Review:

Every Word by Ellie Marney
Thanks to Allen & Unwin!
Loved the first book and am sooooo excited to be reading this one!!!

The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet by Bernie Su & Kate Rorick
Thanks to Simon & Schuster for this lovely little surprise!

We Were Liars by E.Lockhart
Thanks to Allen & Unwin!


Breaking Fences by Juliana Haygert
Thanks to Xpresso Book Tours! LOVE this series!

Where There's Smoke by Elizabeth Lee
Thanks to Elizabeth for sending this one!

Perfected by Kate Jarvik Birch
Thanks to Entangled via Netgalley

Rain by Amanda Sun
Thanks to Harlequin Teen via Netgalley!

Winning The Player by Lessa Bow
Thanks so much to Leesa & her publicist Anna for sending via Netgalley!

Purchased:
Being Kalli by Rebecca Berto

Gifted:

Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkosi

Thanks so much to Skye @ Skye's Scribblings

Thanks so much Katie McGarry for these lovely swag!! 

Well that's what's new to my bookshelf - what about you?

12 comments:

  1. Lucky you, I'm so envious about The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet. Can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh, The Winner's Curse is great! And Lizzie Bennet is a book?! I LOVED those vlogs! They made me laugh so so hard. I'm curious to what the books actually about now. We Were Liars? Eeep! I've read SO many vague reviews for that. I have no idea what's about still, but everyone seems to love it! My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Winner's Curse. And The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet looks so cute!

    My StS:
    http://wendimlee.blogspot.com/2014/06/stacking-shelves-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a few of these in my haul as well so high five! I hope you enjoy all your new books. :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where There's Smoke sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy your new books!

    Come and check out OUT's STS

    And dont forget to enter the giveaways!

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Lucky you! That's a whole lot of books. I'm afraid I haven't read even one book from this haul (though a lot are familiar)!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul. I hope you love We Were Liars and The Winner's Curse, those are two of my top reads of the year so far. Have a great week! :) Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You'll love We Were Liars. So good. One of the best books I've read this year. Believe the hype. :) Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had really mixed feelings about We Were Liars, so I'll be interested to see what you think! Fun haul!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait for The Secret Diaries of Lizzie Bennett. Love the web series!
    You got some pretty amazing looking books this week. No matter how many times I see the cover for TWC, I'm always in awe!
    Enjoy your books this week! :)

    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfected sounds quite interesting. Rain is one I just received as well. Hope we both like it. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by & feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!!! And I'm always happy to spread the comment love around :)