Swoon Thursday #49


Swoon Thursday is a weekly event hosted by YA Bound.This is how it works:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog.

I realised it's been aaaages since I did a Swoon Thursday post *gasp*
And Alec from Make It Count had me swooning hard!!

This week, I’m SWOONING over:

Title: Make It Count
Series: Bowler University #1
Author: Megan Erickson
Published: 3rd June 2014
Age Group: New Adult
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Source: eARC provided by publisher for fair & honest review
Rating: 5/5
Goodreads  |  Amazon  |  REVIEW

He didn't know what his face looked like. But hers was flushed and her lips were a perfect full pout, and she was so damn beautiful, he could do nothing but give in. 

There was only one way to fix this, one way to swim and breathe again. So he dove in, unable to see the bottom to know when his feet would touch. He cupped the back of her head with one hand while his other fisted her shirt at her lower back But what gave him breath again was his lips on hers. They were soft and wet and Oh God, she'd opened her mouth. Her tongue slipped between his teeth and swiped his eagerly and then he kind of lost it. 

He plunged into her at the same time he stumbled forward with a growl. Her back hit the wall, but she didn't protest. In fact, she seemed to like it. She moaned and gripped his shoulders, pull-ing him closer, her fingernails digging through the thin fabric of his T-shirt. She didn't accept his kiss. She fought it. That's what it felt like. A fight for power. Their teeth clacked and lips mashed and tongues clashed. 

This is officially one of my favourites of the year!! 
Alec is such a sweet, kind 'good guy' and a bit of nerd *swooooon* I love me a yummy nerd!! Alec & Kat together was just beautiful and they brought out the best in each other.


So what's making you swoon this week?

4 comments:

  1. A good guy you say? Definitely want to give this one a go.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy hotness!! That is one great kiss! I want it, I know I'd love it! Thanks for sharing it!!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for swoon worthy nerdy guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by & feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!!! And I'm always happy to spread the comment love around :)