Happy Australia Day 2015!!


Last year to celebrate Australia Day I listed all my favourite books by Aussie authors
This year I thought I'd share all the books I WANT to read by Aussie authors!

Every Move by Ellie Marney
Can't wait to read the final book in this Aussie urban Sherlock inspired trilogy!

Faking It by Gabielle Tozer
Loved the first book in this series, The Intern, and can't wait to continue the story!

This book is said to be for fans of Looking For Alibrandi, so it's a must read!

Masquerade by Kylie Fornasier
An historical romance set in the Venice Carnevale of 1750. 
I've been told by many Aussies to read this book!

Avery by Charlotte McConaghy
"A sweeping, romantic fantasy novel about loss and identity, and finding the courage to love against all odds."
This sounds awesome and will be released in February!

"A ballad to that time of your life when you are trying to work out who you are, what it is you want and what will it take to get you there."
Doesn't that description just sounds amazing!

Life In Outer Space by Meslissa Keil
I absolutely love books about geeky nerdy characters and this book sounds as adorable as that cover!


So those are the Aussie books I hope to read this year. Am I missing any?
What are you're favourite Aussie books/authors?

****************

Oh, and you can't celebrate Australia Day with lamingtons…virtual lamingtons for all!!!!
And real ones for me!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!!! And I'm always happy to spread the comment love around :)